Welcome to the Official Blogspot of
Grace and Truth Fellowship International!

Want to submit a Blog to be seen here? Read the Guidelines below!

Blog Submission Guidelines:
Blog "submissions"
are to be less than 350 words, and are to reference the "WORD of the Lord," ministered at GTFI.

Comments (from 3rd parties) are permitted in response to posted "blogs."

To submit your blog, fill out our GTFI Submission Form. GTFI will actively monitor the Blog area, and reserves complete editorial discretion (i.e. the right to delete blogs that are deemed inappropriate and/or offensive at any time.).

Thank You!
Grace and Truth Fellowship International
P.S.: Want to read more? Be sure to visit the
GTFI Articles page!

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Jenelsie's Corner (11/22)

My Grace and Truth Family,

My conversation with our Father has become so glorious! I have discussed, even to the point of confession, admission, and repentance, subject matter which has been hidden most of my life. In turn I have heard our Dad speak to me with words which answered, clarified, and comforted. Our dialogue has been a wonderful and sweet communion. I hear myself saying just what our Lord Jesus has said as the first begotten Son of Father in the earth. Now I speak as one also begotten: "I can do nothing of my own accord... I can only do what I see You do and say what I hear You say." This emerging understanding of eternal life (shared life with Jesus) is just awesome!!

My brothers and sisters, I am joyful and blessed when I hear of what your experiences are like in this "new fellowship" with the "Godhead." What a great salvation!!

Hallelujah!

Love in Christ Jesus,

Jenelsie, Pastor's wife

Blog Archive