Welcome to the Official Blogspot of
Grace and Truth Fellowship International!

Want to submit a Blog to be seen here? Read the Guidelines below!

Blog Submission Guidelines:
Blog "submissions"
are to be less than 350 words, and are to reference the "WORD of the Lord," ministered at GTFI.

Comments (from 3rd parties) are permitted in response to posted "blogs."

To submit your blog, fill out our GTFI Submission Form. GTFI will actively monitor the Blog area, and reserves complete editorial discretion (i.e. the right to delete blogs that are deemed inappropriate and/or offensive at any time.).

Thank You!
Grace and Truth Fellowship International
P.S.: Want to read more? Be sure to visit the
GTFI Articles page!

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Jenelsie's Corner (04/26/15)

My GTFI Family,

Let me tell you as a surety that our assembling on Wednesday evening is not just "going to church" or "going to Bible study" as I had regarded that time for so long. However, in the more recent years of salvation, the working of the Holy Ghost has given me a new and more complete understanding of the purpose of our gathering.

As testimony and encouragement, I want you to know that last Wednesday I experienced great tribulation. Early in the morning I was faced with a situation which caused me to cry out to the Lord with great moaning and tears. I was scared about what could have happened as a result of my own actions. A little while later, trouble came to me again involving a family member. The Holy Ghost gave me boldness to persevere and minister out of the Kingdom of God, but I was drained afterwards. Then just a short time later, I was confronted with another situation which was filled with words of failure and hopelessness.

My entrance into the building where GTFI meets was like a "battered ship coming in from the sea." I knew that if I was going to be "fixed up and recharged" it would be in His presence and in the company of saints with "like mindedness." Surely enough, the Lord was a strong tower for me as HE fortified me with HIS truth. The helmet of His salvation returned peace to my mind. I joined in with the other saints to magnify His Name through worthy praise and thanksgiving for not being consumed. When Pastor dismissed us, my strength was renewed!

When I laid my head on my pillow that night, I whispered "thank you" again to Papa God for His specific ministry to me--He came to me! HE knew what I needed from HIM at the time and place established for me to receive.

Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

Love In Christ Jesus,

Jenelsie, Pastor's wife

Blog Archive