Welcome to the Official Blogspot of
Grace and Truth Fellowship International!

Want to submit a Blog to be seen here? Read the Guidelines below!

Blog Submission Guidelines:
Blog "submissions"
are to be less than 350 words, and are to reference the "WORD of the Lord," ministered at GTFI.

Comments (from 3rd parties) are permitted in response to posted "blogs."

To submit your blog, fill out our GTFI Submission Form. GTFI will actively monitor the Blog area, and reserves complete editorial discretion (i.e. the right to delete blogs that are deemed inappropriate and/or offensive at any time.).

Thank You!
Grace and Truth Fellowship International
P.S.: Want to read more? Be sure to visit the
GTFI Articles page!

Sunday, January 5, 2014

"In," The "New With"

When God spoke, thru the prophet Ezekiel: “I will put My Spirit WITHIN you, and cause you to walk IN My statues ...and keep My judgments, and do them;” He was setting life's stage for the unveiling of a new dynamic, known as “an habitation;” the joining of  the 'Super' to the 'natural' (aka  'supernatural')
[Ezek 36:27; Ephesians 2:22; Pastor]

That fateful day, when, the virgin, Mary asked; “How shall this be ..?” Faith's response (to “The Holy Ghost shall come upon you and the power of the Highest shall overshadow you ...”) was, “Behold, the handmaid of the Lord, be it unto me according to Your word;” then a convergence of eternity and time occurred, in a moment that never was before.
[Luke 1:34-35,38; Pastor]

 Jesus, the Word made flesh (our Lord, and Saviour), gave a precious promise to His disciples; when He said: “I will not leave you comfortless ...I will pray the Father, and He shall give you another Comforter...even the Spirit of truth ...who dwelleth WITH you, and shall be IN you.” [John 14:18, 16-17]

ThenSingsMySoul:

LORD, I'M AVAILABLE TO YOU
MY WILL I GIVE TO YOU
I'LL DO WHAT YOU SAY DO
USE ME, LORD, TO SHOW SOMEONE THE WAY


[The Thompson Community Choir]

Blog Archive