Welcome to the Official Blogspot of
Grace and Truth Fellowship International!

Want to submit a Blog to be seen here? Read the Guidelines below!

Blog Submission Guidelines:
Blog "submissions"
are to be less than 350 words, and are to reference the "WORD of the Lord," ministered at GTFI.

Comments (from 3rd parties) are permitted in response to posted "blogs."

To submit your blog, fill out our GTFI Submission Form. GTFI will actively monitor the Blog area, and reserves complete editorial discretion (i.e. the right to delete blogs that are deemed inappropriate and/or offensive at any time.).

Thank You!
Grace and Truth Fellowship International
P.S.: Want to read more? Be sure to visit the
GTFI Articles page!

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Jenelsie's Corner (#297)


My Grace and Truth family,

I was overwhelmed with the love our Father poured out to me through you last Sunday. Although I had cried out to Him concerning the frailty of my body, HE answered in a way above that which I even thought.

Just on Saturday I was so weak with numerous discomforts.  Pastor ministered to me continually throughout the day.  On Sunday morning my soul longed for the presence of our God, and all I wanted to do was worship HIM in the gathering of HIS people—and it was so.  HE manifested HIMSELF as the prayer of faith was uttered by one sister while HIS hands were laid on me through others.  Our “all-knowing” Father God spoke directly and specifically to this body where HIS SPIRIT resides, giving it release from those things which had held it captive for a season.  HIS “hands” actually “touched” the very places that were affected and painful.  Then HE “iced the cake” when HE whispered in my ear from the mouth of another sister, “I AM your present help!”  What peace HE gave my mind.  (Selah).

I walk in His grace still today.  HIS strength was perfect in my weakness.  The reality of HIS PRESENCE in and through HIS BODY was an awesome expression of HIS power and love.  HE IS WONDERFUL111

Love,
Sister Jenelsie, Pastor’s wife

Blog Archive